For some external authorities (e.g. the financial authorities, the insurance companies) you will need during or after your time as a student a confirmation about your study periods (Studienzeitbestätigung) or about your success in studying (Studienerfolgsnachweis). The members of the Admission Office will issue various types of confirmation for you - and as an actively enrolled student you can print many of them via u:space

Here you find information and contact details for certain types of confirmation: