19 December 2018: Info presentation "Admission to bachelor programmes (non-EU/EEA)"

18.11.2018 12:00

Your nationality and school leaving certificate are from a non-EU/EEA county and you want to study a bachelor or diploma programme?

If your nationality and your school leaving certificate are from a non-EU/EEA country and if you want to start to study in the summer semester 2019, come to our info presentation.

Our topics are:

  • What bachelor/diploma programmes are offered?
  • What about bachelor programmes with entrance examinations?
  • Which documents do you need for the application?
  • How does the admission procedure work?
  • What about the German knowledge?
  • How much tuition fee do you have to pay?

Language: English

When: 19 December, 1:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.

Where: Lecture hall 7 in the Main Building of the University of Vienna

You also find this information on our website: